1. Mingyuan Wu, Lingming Zhang, Cong Liu, Shin Hwei Tan, and Yuqun Zhang. Automating CUDA Synchronization via Program Transformation. Proceedings of the 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, 2019.
2. Xia Li, Wei Li, Yuqun Zhang, and Lingming Zhang. DeepFL: integrating multiple faultdiagnosis dimensions for deep fault localization. Proceedings of the 28th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis, 2019.
3. Mengshi Zhang, Yuqun Zhang, Lingming Zhang, Cong Liu, and Sarfraz Kurshid. DeepRoad:GAN-based metamorphic testing and input validation framework for autonomous driving systems. Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated SoftwareEngineering, 2018.
4. Nidhiben Solanki, Yongtao Huang, I-Ling Yen, Farokh B. Bastani, and Yuqun Zhang.Resource and Role Hierarchy Based Access Control for Resourceful Systems. Proceedings ofthe IEEE 42nd Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference, 2018.
5. I-Ling Yen, Farokh B. Bastani, Wei Zhu, Hessam Moeini, San-Yih Hwang, and YuqunZhang. Service-Oriented IoT Modeling and Its Deviation from Software Services. Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 2018.
6. Yuqun Zhang, Mengshi Zhang, Xi Zheng, and Dewayne E. Perry. Service2vec: A VectorRepresentation for Web Services. Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference onWeb Services, 2017.
7. Wei Zhu, Farokh B. Bastani, I-Ling Yen, Jicheng Fu, and Yuqun Zhang. Automated HolisticService Composition: Modeling and Composition Reasoning Techniques. Proceedings of the24th IEEE International Conference on Web Services, 2017.
8. I-Ling Yen, Farokh B. Bastani, Yongtao Huang, Yuqun Zhang, and Xin Yao. SaaS forAutomated Job Performance Appraisals Using Service Technologies and Big Data Analytics.Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Web Services, 2017.
9. Xi Zheng, Jiaojiao Jiang, Yuqun Zhang, Yao Deng, Min Fu, Tianlei Zheng, and Xiao Liu.SmartVM: A Multi-Layer Microservice-Based Platform for Deploying SaaS. Proceedings of the15th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications,2017.
10. I-Ling Yen, Shuai Zhang, Farokh B. Bastani, and Yuqun Zhang. A Framework for IoT-Based Monitoring and Diagnosis of Manufacturing Systems. Proceedings of the 11th IEEESymposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 2017.
11. Tianlei Zheng, Yuqun Zhang, Xi Zheng, Min Fu, and Xiao Li. BigVM: A Multi-LayerMicroservice-Based Platform for Deploying SaaS. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Advanced Cloud and Big Data, 2017.
12. Yuqun Zhang and Dewayne E. Perry. Predicting Inventory Shipments of Oracle EBS Systems. Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, 2016.
13. Yuqun Zhang and Dewayne E. Perry. Generating Symbolic Business Processes in Support ofEvaluating Process Optimization. Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference onServices Computing, 2015.
14. Yuqun Zhang and Dewayne E. Perry. A Data-Centric Approach to Optimize Time inWorkflow-Based Business Process. Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conferenceon Services Computing, 2014.
15. Yuqun Zhang and Dewayne E. Perry. A Goal-Directed Modeling Technique towards BusinessProcess. Proceedings of the 8th IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering(SOSE), 2014.
16. Yuqun Zhang and Chien-Liang Fok. Receiver-based heading: Towards on-line energy efficientduty cycle assignments. Proceedings of the 55th IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2012.
17. Yuqun Zhang, Chen-Hsiang Feng, Ilker Demirkol, and Wendi R. Heinzelman. Energy-Efficient Duty Cycle Assignment for Receiver-Based Convergecast in Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of the 53th IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2010.
1. Mengshi Zhang, Yaoxian Li, Xia Li, Lingchao Chen, Yuqun Zhang, Lingming Zhang, andSarfraz Khurshid. An Empirical Study of Boosting Spectrum-based Fault Localization viaPageRank. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2019.
2. Zheng Dong, Cong Liu, Soroush Bateni, Zelun Kong, Liang He, Lingming Zhang, Ravi Prakash,and Yuqun Zhang. A General Analysis Framework for Soft Real-Time Tasks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2019.
3. Tianlei Zheng, Xi Zheng, Yuqun Zhang, Yao Deng, ErXi Dong, Rui Zhang, and Xiao Liu. SmartVM: a SLA-aware microservice deployment framework. World Wide Web: Internet and
Web Information Systems, 2019.
4. Jinru Hua, Yushan Zhang, Yuqun Zhang, and Sarfraz Khurshid. EdSketch: execution-driven sketching for Java. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer,2019.
5. Dongjin Yu, Yike Jin, Yuqun Zhang, and Xi Zheng, A survey on security issues in services communication of Microservicesenabled fog applications. Concurrency and Computation:Practice and Experience, 2018.
6. Chen-Hsiang Feng, Yuqun Zhang, Ilker Demirkol, and Wendi R. Heinzelman, Stateless Multicast Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2012.